The Asian Association of Police Studies (AAPS) is an international organization embracing scholarly, scientific, practical and professional knowledge concerning policing and crime control. This includes the evaluation and development of police system and activities, legation and practice of criminal law, as well as the law enforcement, judicial and correctional system based on comparative perspectives.
The association conducts annual meetings for its membership, each devoted to a discussion of a particular topic of general interest. Members will receive the Asian Policing Journal, due to be published once a year. The AAPS has regional such as China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Macau, Taiwan, and the United States, that distribute information and announcements on a regular basis.
- Central Police University, Taiwan, December 2019
- Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand, July 2017
- Sam Houston State University, July 2016
- Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China, October 2015
- Tokyo, Japan, December 2014
- New Taipei City, Taiwan, June 2013
- Shenyang, Liao Ning, China, June 2012
- New Haven, USA, June 2011